We also service the equipment we provide!
- Trained field staff for equipment site set-up, maintenance, rig-out
- Mechanics to maintain our engines
- Electricians to maintain our variety of powered equipment
- Plumbers to maintain our sewer and water equipment
- Journeyman scaffolders to set-up, maintain, rig out our scaffold systems
Site setups can incorporate the following components:
- Logistics organization for your site
- 3d planning drawings for your site
- Combo equipment transport with our hook truck as required
- Heat traced and insulated sewer hoses
- Cord stands for our various hoses and cords
- Pads for our equipment corner jacks
- Planks to keep equipment off the ground
- Full equipment set-up, maintenance and rig-out
- Sewage permits as required
- Monthly sewer and water samples as required
- 24 / 7 service and much more!
Along with our equipment we offer a variety of other site services. From design, setup, maintenance and rig out we can help you along the way to keep your job running efficiently and save you time by managing various components so you can focus on your task.
See our service offerings below: